Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh man



I'm suuuper excited to be going home and thought I was arriving on Wednesday...
I had just forwarded my itinerary and excitement to mother when I got an email from Lily saying I should check my itinerary because she leaves Germany at the same time as me but gets home on Thursday. My mental response was 'you fool Lily, I've been waiting five months for this, as if I'd get it wrong, my itinerary clearly says, departing Singapore February 16'

I was later talking to Al who asked how many hours it was until my flight when I replied 43 we slowly started realising that I didn't arrive on Wednesday but Thursday.

In a mad panic attack I ran into the kitchen waving my itinerary yelling, asking Luani and Melanie if it said I arrived on the Thursday, it did. So I called Dad, told him and then sunk into a pit of self pity.


So this was my special Valentines day surprise for Alex, I hope he liked it as much as last years surprise... Gets better every year Al!




No comments:

Post a Comment