Thursday, November 11, 2010

My last night in Leeds

I'm off to London tomorrow which is very exciting but it means that I'm leaving Leeds and more importantly the Sugars.
Andrew has tried to convince his sons to steal my passport or hide all of my clothes so I can't leave but alas I am leaving.

Tonight we went out and had an excellent Italian dinner. Luckily Andrew studied Italian in school and was able to translate the menu and what all of the waiters were saying for us.
After finishing our meals, playing three rounds of 'Master Chef' and Matty had sung Happy Birthday to me, we head off back home. On our way we played the name game but the rules were slightly altered so that the game was over when we got home, making whoever said the last name the winner so Andrew would adjust the speed of the car accordingly, after he had said a name we would speed up and just before his turn he would slow right down to give him more time to think. As we got closer to home Ben was winning so Andrew missed the turn into their street and kept driving until he thought of a name and then sped home .
All in all it was a very amusing night and an excellent end to my time in Leeds.
Thank you Andrew, Helen, Ben and Matthew. I really appreciate everything you've done and I am looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas!












Tonight they all gave me my Christmas present of which I am super grateful for
ha I couldn't be bothered to take a photo myself so this will have to do.





Thanks again Sugars,
see you soon x



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you needed a passport to get out of Leeds to go to London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics Jess.
    Andrew studied Italian at school?
    Really?
    Andrew studied at school??
    The only thing Andrew did at school was play cricket. Which I don't think they play in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE LOVED HAVING YOU HERE, AND AER ALL MISSING YOU VERY MUCH X COME BACK SOON, ESPECIALLY WITH A BIG CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME XX
    PS JESS IS RIGHT, I AM THE KING OF THE NAME GAME...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, whilst my italian was learnt in primary school, it was honed in the hotbeb of rome

    ciao

    ReplyDelete