Sunday, November 14, 2010

Notting Hill

Today on the way to Notting Hill we drove past the queen (it may not have been here, but I'm standing by the fact that I think it was)
Driving around London is amazing! Everything is so close together, you can see all of the sites in a 20 minute car ride ha
In Notting Hill I went to the Portobello Rd markets and ran into some famous faces:



I also saw the notorious notting hill pirate. He had a dog sitting on his shoulder where a pirates bird should be it was pretty impressive.

I then decided to test my Tube-ing skills and got off where I thought Buckingham Palace would be, it wasn't.
I eventually found Hyde Park and realised I was on the wrong side of it, after decideding that I couldn't be bothered to walk and that I was very grateful Paul had given me his bike hire chip I hired a bike and rode across Hyde Park (in heels might I add)
and then rode for another 10 minutes trying to find another bike stand.

Good times


No comments:

Post a Comment