Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day One















My first real day in Oslo was apparently the sunniest in weeks so to celebrate Luani took me to a nearby island (the name of which I have forgotten)
We went out by boat (Luani claimed it was her own personal boat but she doesn't understand the real rules of the boating world, like the deathly hallows you have to kill the owner before you are the real owner, the man she killed was mealy a man who worked on the boat)
I should also mention that because Luani was dressed like Voldy she also believed that she had his powers... which she didn't, so I don't really know how she killed the man on the boat but I'm sure I'll come up with something later.
anyway...
I love Autumn!
I can't believe that in my eighteen years of existence that I have never experienced a real Autumn until now. The clear sky and wonderful colours of the trees reflecting off the water along with my excellent company made my day especially wonderful.

-sorry that one of the photos is out of order.



No comments:

Post a Comment