Friday, October 15, 2010

Underwater Pub

Last night Luani and I went to the Underwater Pub.
Every Tuesday and Thursday night opera singers come and perform, it's amazing.
Everyone in the pub 'shhhh's' each other for a while and once it's silent the singers do their thing accompanied by a hardcore, radical pianist who looks like he'd be better suited to tattoo artistry. Tonight once all of the opera singers had finished, the pianist sung (in english), I foolishly didn't record any of the opera but got the pianist's song. (I split the audio from the film but had trouble uploading so this is the best I can do for the time being)
One of the girls sitting near us was in on it and joins the song, she wasn't that great.
I'll be sure to record some opera next time we go (which will hopefully be very soon)
enjoy.





This video is only for the audio

No comments:

Post a Comment