Sunday, October 10, 2010

University of Oslo

After spending most of the day on Skype to various individuals (mainly just Alex ha)
Luani took me on a tour of her university. It is the most amazing university I have ever seen!
I wish I had taken my camera! I won't even try to explain it.
Later in the day, after luani had coffee in the city with a friend, we went for a 'run' which was actually just a walk ha
we had a lot of fun, Luani fell down a mountain (more of a hill) which was hilarious! We passed an amazing hospital, came across an apple orchard that had delicious apples (we think it's part of the hospital but that didn't stop us because I'm a hardcore and Luani's Voldemort) we also found out how to live cheaply in Norway aaaaand saw Lupin walking Sirius Black.



I then went for a swim at the gym. finding the entrance to the gym was quite an adventure but not as hard as finding the actual pool inside the gym, Luani told me it was on the bottom floor, and I could see it from an observation deck on the second floor but couldn't find the actual pool. I eventually found it after following someone in togs ha
swimming here boosts your self esteem a lot!
I shared a lane with an asian man who could not swim and after doggy padling the length of the pool (25m) he would stop for about five minutes before powering through another lap.
it was excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment