Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lycabettus Hill

After a quick stop at the temple of Zeus we set off for Lycabettus Hill.








Lycabettus Hill is the Highest point in Athens and boasts the best view so we decided to climb it (well walk up)
The hardest part was actually finding the path up. (The shifty Greeks disguised it as a bus stop)
When we began our trip it was a very sunny day but by the time we reached the top our friends the clouds were covering the sun.
It was still definitely the best view of Athens and out to the Greek Islands (which I am still distraught we didn't get to visit) Luani then spent the walk down acting like a horse and planning out my life for me. (This plan included where I would live, the style of house I'd live in, my marital status, number or children and how my children would dress) So I made a plan for her, start collecting cats, die.






















No comments:

Post a Comment