Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years



The original plan was to go to Champs Elysée but after learning several times that our plan wasn't so great we decided to fill up on dominoes pizza, head down to Champ de Mars then go back to Ace's for a good old game of monopoly.

This is how the evening actually unfolded:
Father of the Bride 2, Fous ta cagoule, Eiffel tower, baileys and chocolate ice cream, monopoly, Krystle naked in the cold with her toes up her nose, Luani dead


haha
I saved that on my phone on the night, I can't actually remember where the Krystle naked outside thing came from. I think we were daring each other to do things in exchange for property haha


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_-AuBmp6Q&feature=youtu.be

Ace's mother kindly gave me her hat to keep my head toasty warm







No comments:

Post a Comment