Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brompton Cemetry

Not too long ago I went to the Camden Markets in search of some shoes to protect me toes from the freezing cold (which I found)
The markets and Camden as a whole were pretty happening
aaaaaand the food was amazing!






anyway, so after Camden I met up with Joe and Aeden to go to a Blues Bar off Oxford St
http://www.aintnothinbut.co.uk/
we got there in time to see the end of an act but after hanging around for about an hour we decided to head back to Aeden's to make a curry and play foosball.
Earlier in the day Aeden had told me about a super cool cemetery near his house so we decided to go there for sunrise.
So after a quick nap we were out the door, off to Brompton cemetery (I think)
it was super cool!
here are some photos, but as always they don't really do it justice

















After the cemetery and some breakfast I had to head back home because Gaye Brown was coming over for lunch, she sent me to bed as soon as I had finished eating
So I went to bed and slept through until the following morning haha I'm definitely not a party kid

No comments:

Post a Comment