Thursday, December 9, 2010

okey doke

So I'm sitting in starbucks on Berkeley Street drinking a sugar filled chai latte, now you may be thinking, But Jess, you're in London, why spend your day sitting in Starbucks?

Well I have several answers to you of little faith,

1. I had every intention of spending the day roaming around London town, today was going to be my day to explore the Victoria and Albert museum but I decided it was far too nice of a day to spend it inside a museum so I decided to go to Hyde park and enjoy the sunshine. Those plans were a bit too ambitious, Hyde park was windy so my thin blazer and I didn't stand a chance hence my retreating to the warmth and comfort of starbucks and faithfully delicious chai

2. Over the last two days I've gotten four messages telling me to update my blog so I've decided to do it properly

Staring from Berlin and working my way to today -I know if I don't do it all now I never will

3. I was thirsty

4. when you don't have a job, uni or any other type of responsibility I can afford the luxury of spending hours in a coffee shop haha, I'm definitely Living the life


Today I'm cooking dinner for Paul and Lars

So after my chai stint I'm heading to the borough markets, they're huge organic fresh food markets that Lars introduced me to and I love them!

So I'll pick up my ingredients, head home, cook the most delicious meal for my wonderful uncles then skype the night away with Alexander

And maybe talk to the fam bam ha they're probably sick of me calling every second day but that's not going to stop me!

haha so I've noticed I'm rambling a lot about my day because it means I don't have to start on the whole 'updating my blog thing' hahaha

Well here it goes.

If you can be bothered, happy reading! Hope you enjoy it


the deceivingly cold sunshine in Hyde Park


Quick side note, yesterday was Kathleen's last day of primary school ever!

Maan, she's growing up without me, I feel like the divorced parent who lives without the kids hahaha

Luckily the gift Luani and I sent her from Berlin arrived in time for her to open yesterday!

I'm very proud of you Kathleen Mary!















No comments:

Post a Comment