Thursday, December 9, 2010

London Eye











I had to wait for a sunny day to go on the london eye

So when I woke up the other day to the sun in my eyes

When I wake up in the morning light and the sunshine hurts my eyes, of course it's no surprise, that the sunshine hurts my eyes (sophie is the only person who will understand that hahaha)

I seized the opportunity and booked my ticket on the eye.

It was just as expected, although there was a london eye 4D experience beforehand which was pretty rad

When I got there I realised I'd forgotten my disposable camera at home and was pretty bummed so I went to the gift shop and bought one and the boy there couldn't be bothered to work out the change and so just gave it to me for £5 haha suckers.


After the eye I met up with Lars who took me to the borough markets (Rad Organic Fresh food markets) where I went a little overboard with mushrooms and so came home with a lot of them, perfect for the super amazing mushroom risotto I made the following night

Lars and I separated at the markets and when we met up again he surprised me with a piece of the best carrot cake in the world! Hooray for lars



No comments:

Post a Comment