Monday, December 27, 2010

The End of an Era

and so ends our visit to Leeds.
Thank you Andrew, Helen, Ben, Matthew and all of their friends and extended family for making us feel at home.
We love you guys and will miss you all immensely!
Matty, Thank you for teaching me all about Ben10 and for keeping Luani in line
Ben, Thank you for watching Top Gear with me and teaching me to be a gracious big sister
Andrew and Helen, we can't thank you enough, you've been like the caring parents we never had (haha) seriously, we've loved every second here with you!
and will hopefully be back soon
I just hope Ben let's me come back and isn't too mad when he finds the 60 odd taylor swift and Hannah Montana songs I've put on his ipod as a special christmas treat.


thanks again Sugars,
we love you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment